Educational course for adults ⑤
observation window to the Earth and minature garden of the volcanoEnjoy 3 kinds of volcanoes and a variety of volcanic landforms
Learn about Oga Peninsula’s “story of the earth” on this course. Observe a variety of volcanic landforms and become an expert on volcanoes!
Duration: approx. 2 hours and 20 minutes
- Hachibodai Observation Tower
- You can enjoy the magnificent panoramic view from all sides
40 minutes by car
- Mt. Kanpuzan Rotating Observatory
- Picturesque scenery all to yourself!?
- Oni no Kakurezato Rocks
- Understanding the danger of volcanoes
20 minutes by car
- Takinogashira Spring
- mysteries of nature and water
- circular tank diversion works
- The lifeline of Oga City!
- raw water station
- Drink as much water as you like!
- Kanon Coffee Shop
- A shop by the Kotokawa district at the base of Mt. Kanpuzan
- Anden Beach
- Stratum and Rock Museum