Educational course for adults ④
the completion of Oga Peninsula (from the depths of the ocean, to shallow sea, to land)Let’s feel the changes in the natural environment during the Ice Age
Learn about Oga Peninsula’s “story of the earth” on this course. Experience the Earth’s great environmental changes!
Duration: approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Anden Beach
- Stratum and Rock Museum
- Katanishi Plateau
- The production area of delicious Oga pears
- Monument to the Sea of Japan Earthquake and Tsunami victimes
- Memories of the Sea of Japan Earthquake
- Kanon Coffee Shop
- A shop by the Kotokawa district at the base of Mt. Kanpuzan
- Oga City Geopark Learning Center
- Have fun learning about the highlights of Oga Peninsula and Ogata Geopark.
- Tateyama Park
- A park in the Wakami district famous for cherry blossoms