Educational course for adults ③
When the Sea of Japan was formed (from shallow sea to the depths of the ocean)Let’s look for lots of fossils
Learn about Oga Peninsula’s “story of the earth” on this course. Let’s find your favorite out of many fossils!
Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Nishikurosawa Beach
- Natural History Museum of Fossils!
- Kohama Coast
- Kobo-daishi’s “streaked rock folklore”
50 minutes by car
- Ogre’s Washboard
- You may find fossils!?
- Azuki Rocks
- round rocks found only during low tide
- Namahage Museum
- Let’s take a look at many different masks!
- View of the rice terrance in Anzenji district
- Original landscape of Japan visible from a bridge!
- Oga Seafood Market
- Popular fresh and decadent seafood dishes