Educational course for adults②
When Japan was a part of the continent ②Let’s go and meet the “Godzilla Rocks” sculpted by nature
Learn about Oga Peninsula’s “story of the earth” on this course. Starting with the popular Godzilla Rocks, let’s enjoy “nature’s sculptures” created by the Earth!
Duration: approx. 1 hour
- Godzilla Rocks
- A rock that shoots fire!?
- Gamera Rocks
- Godzilla’s rival!
- Futago (Twin) Rocks
- both standing happily in line
10 minutes by car
- green tuff
- Oga Peninsula, the origin of green tuff
- Northernmost Natural Habitat of Camellia japonica
- The red, passionate city flower!
- Tsubaki no Shiraiwa Rocks
- This looks like a Maitake mushroom?
- Rousoku (Candle) Rocks
- Before it was known as “Kannon”, now it’s known as “Rousoku” (Candle)
- Namahage statue (monzen)
- A symbol of monzen district!